Some highlights from the Public Safety Committee
- Code Enforcement is now under the Atlanta Police Department and part of COPs.
- August 2, 2011 is National Night Out from 6PM to 9PM.
- The 911 Communication Priorities are included in the newsletter.
- Still issues happening at Northside Dr at the Texaco.
- Investigation continues on Fort Street. Drug arrest has been made recently.
- Break‐in at Sole Downtown at 123 Luckie. Some of the merchandise has been returned to the owner. This was a smash and grab.
- There was not a homicide at Renaissance Park.
- There was not a shooting at Peachtree and Trinity. The crime happen somewhere else and the person was dropped at this location.
- Club Inferno was cited for having a Rave Party. The club didn’t have a valid business license. License and permits will continue to be diligent on this location.
- 4% increase in crime for MARTA this year. The increase revolves around larceny and crimes against persons.
See attached flyer for details regarding 911 calls.