Nominations for the 2023 calendar year will be made at the October 24, 2022 General Membership meeting. Elections for a one-year term of office will be held in November. To be eligible, members will have needed to attended 4 meetings within the past 12 months.
Interested in serving?
Elected officer positions, and there respective duties according to NPU M’s bylaws, are:
- To preside over all meetings of NPU M and all Executive Committee meetings.
- To set the agenda of Executive Committee and General Body Meetings in consultation with the City Planner
- To perform the duties of the Chairperson in the absence of the Chairperson.
- To ensure that actions and votes of all NPU M meetings and Executive Committee meetings are recorded and presented at the following NPU M meetings.
- To make available a summary of NPU M meetings and Executive Committee meetings by the next such meeting
- To file official NPU M actions and other documents with the Department of City of Planning, or appropriate department or agency, in a timely manner.
- To perform the duties of the Assistant Secretary in the absence of the Assistant Secretary.
- Keep NPU M’s own records
- To maintain accurate records of attendance and membership
- To perform the duties of the Secretary in the absence of the Secretary
- To be available to define any procedure or process related to and be authority on all issues involving the NPU M Bylaws.
- To be the Chair of the NPU Bylaws Committee during the time that they hold the position as Parliamentarian.